Lealon McLeod

Do you have a house or special building that you would like to

remember with a pen and ink drawing? I can draw one for you

and all it takes is a photograph. You can E-Mail me a few views

or you can mail me regular photos that were taken years ago.

I can use either. It normally takes me a couple of weeks to turn

one around for you. I can do them in black and white or color.

Go to my "contact" page and give me a call.   Thanks.